РегистрацияРегистрация
ПрофильПрофиль   
ВходВход 

Unusual Visitors to the Bird Feeder

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
roberthans
Из местных

СообщениеДобавлено: Tue May 02, 2017 5:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Unusual Visitors to the Bird Feeder Ответить с цитатой

When I let my dog out this a.m., I was surprised to see an unusual visitor at my bird feeder. My initial reaction was that someone's pet parrot must have escaped -- but when a second showed up, and then a third, I realized I was being visited by Monk Parakeets.

The last time we had any Monk Parakeets around my house (to my knowledge) was at least 19 or 20 years ago (my mother spotted some on my front lawn and looked them up since neither she nor I knew what they were). Since then, nothing, though apparently there are colonies of them in Brooklyn and in CT. Does anyone know whether these birds normally feed at bird feeders? I know they don't migrate so I'm guessing they must be setting up house someplace nearby. Interestingly, until they left the pigeons stayed away (yeah!).
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- https://able2know.org/topic/749-1

- 2D Character Video Examples
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Блог Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: