FAQFAQ   
ПоискПоиск   
ПользователиПользователи 
Личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения

РегистрацияРегистрация
ПрофильПрофиль   
ВходВход 

What objective? Help me!

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Телефоны
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
roberthans
Из местных

СообщениеДобавлено: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: What objective? Help me! Ответить с цитатой

Hello there, I am kinda new to photography but I know the basics. I hunt a lot and i want to make some films. I know how to edit and i got a Nikon D5300 with basic lens and a Røde mic. I recently bought a cheap tripod that i can carry around, havent recieved it yet so I dont know it will do the job, but anyways, The shoots I am going to take is close ranged, really fast birds and often in bright daylight. But I do want to take both stills and film. I also want to take som easy landscaping/overwiew shots. I have a ok price range, depends on how much I need it. I am not going to hunt and film myself, I have someone to hunt and film with me, so we split the job. I just need some tips, guidance and help for this project. Any answer will be very helpful,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- http://www.thephotoforum.com/threads/what-objective-help-me.412218/
- Professional Short Video Pricing

please help.
Thanks.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Ярковский форум -> Телефоны Часовой пояс: GMT + 5
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: